Any current, full-time student of an accredited American university
or college, with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.5, is welcome to apply.
There is no age requirement.
How to Apply
(1) Write an essay of no fewer than 800 words about the topic: Discuss your vision of electronic design, engineering and manufacturing in the global economy.
Candidates can use any of the following to help with writing the essay:
- a. If applicable, describe any experience in manufacturing, logistics, electrical or mechanical engineering, or business that would support your vision. The strongest essay submissions are sourced and referenced to reputable publications.
- b. Provide entrepreneurial ideas about international business, starting and running your own business, and how your management style would be instrumental in your success.
- c. The topic is broad and can include: healthcare, business, science, engineering, etc.
- d. Do not make the essay about your history. You may do this through a short video or a short written summary noted below.
(2) Include a short bio video or short written essay describing yourself, your history, why education is important to you and how you will use your scholarship money.
(3) Email your essay via word doc or pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Email a Content Contribution Agreement, along with your full contact information, major, graduation date and essay to: email@example.com
(5) Awarded Scholarships can be found on the “Scholarship Award Winners” page.
Deadline for Submission
The essay submission deadline is August 1st for fall semester and December 1st for the spring semester. The scholarship program will be ongoing with two different winners awarded each calendar year.
Selection Process and Notification
Essays will be reviewed by the PCB Solutions Scholarship Committee and the winner will be announced on August 15th for fall and December 15th for spring on the PCB website. The winner will also be notified via email.
The scholarship funds awarded can be used for school related expenses of the student’s choice. Once awarded, a check will be written to the recipient’s enrolled school and credited for academic costs. Scholarship is non-renewable and is only good for one semester cycle. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.