- This event has passed.
November 17, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Please note: registration has closed for this event. If you have any questions, please contact The Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving at email@example.com
This guided de-stress session will include the following:
- Desktop Yoga (to remove stress/strain from head/face/eyes, neck, shoulders and hands)
- Relaxing Breathing Technique
- Followed by a Guided Meditation
- Learn about The Art of Living SKY Breath Meditation Program
Here’s what you will need:
- A chair
- A laptop or tablet to log in from (for the best experience, please avoid using your phone for this session)
- Recommendations to have a good session:
- Keep your face/head free of any headphone set.
- Light stomach and wear comfortable clothes
- Avoid wearing contact lenses (use eye glasses, instead?).
- Make sure you are in the room with no external distractions/disturbances
About our host:
- 500 Hours Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher and Certified Meditation Teacher.
- Active Volunteer with ‘The Art of Living Foundation’. Art of Living Foundation is a non-profit, educational & humanitarian NGO engaged in stress management & service initiatives, and is present in more than 155 countries.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and a Master’s degree from Monmouth University in Computer Science.
- Works full time as a principal software developer at iCIMS (the Talent Cloud Company)
Mar. 31 | 3 – 5 p.m.
Mar. 31 | 8 – 10 p.m.
Apr. 04 | 7:30 – 9 p.m.