Department: Chemistry and Physics
Office: Edison Hall 366
M.S., Fairleigh Dickinson University
B.S., Rensselear Polytechnic Institute
The fusion of knowledge with the human ability to understand it.
The mystery of how mathematics reflects our understanding of the world and success at making predictions.
Applying technologies and techniques to invent useful objects for the betterment and comfort of humanity.
Recently Taught Classes
- General Physics With Calculus Laboratory II – PH 212L
- Physics for the Life Sciences II – PH 106
- Physics in Our Lives – PH 101
- The Physics of Sound and Music – PH 103
2020 Summer B
- Physics for the Life Sciences I – PH 105
Frequently Taught Classes
- Discovery and Thinking in Natural Sciences (SC 100)
- General Physics With Calculus Laboratory II (PH 212L)
- Physics for the Life Sciences I (PH 105)
- Physics for the Life Sciences II (PH 106)
- Physics for the Life Sciences Laboratory I (PH 105L)
- Physics in Our Lives (PH 101)
- The Physics of Sound and Music (PH 103)