Solomon Z. Schuck, Ph.D.
Specialization in crisis intervention and family therapy with a bias towards prevention. Areas of interest include the utilization of culturally consonant approaches to primary prevention. Research interests include an evaluation of the role of communication and compatibility in relationship satisfaction.
Ph.D., New York University
Frequently Taught Classes
- Abnormal Psychology (PY 208)
- Community Mental Health (PC 510, PY 510)
- Community Psychology (PY 510)
- Crisis Intervention (CJ 330, PC 530, PY 330, PY 530)
- Handling of Emotional Problems in the Classroom (PY 520)
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology (PY 401)
- Psychological Tests and Measurements (PY 506)
- Psychology of the Exceptional Child (PY 518)
- Testing and Assessment in Counseling (PC 506, PY 506)