Robert Mika, MBA
Robert Mika holds a B.S. Degree in Marketing from Seton Hall University, an MBA Degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University (Cum Laude) and has completed an Advanced Marketing Research Certificate Program from the Wharton School of Business Administration, University of Pennsylvania. His business background spans over 30 years of “real world” marketing experience with such organizations as AXA Equitable, Renault USA, AT&T, AT&T International, Monmouth University and Innovative Creative Packaging Solutions. He has held various marketing positions with direct responsibilities for Marketing Management, Advertising, Strategic Planning, Marketing Research, Public Relations and Sales Promotion activities.
His association with Monmouth University includes over 35 years as an Adjunct Professor of Marketing teaching various marketing courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level. While at Monmouth he served 8 years as Executive Director of Enrollment Management/College Relations. Position reported directly to the President and was part of the President’s Cabinet. He received Monmouth’s Adjunct Appreciation Award for over 33 years of service.
Other positions notable positions include:
- Previous owner/partner-Marketing Consulting Business – Special Interest Marketing Group.
- Former Member Board of Trustees – Rumson Country Day School.
MBA (Cum Laude), Business/Marketing, Fairleigh Dickinson University
BS Marketing, Seton Hall University
Advanced Certificate Program in Marketing Research, The University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Management
- Promotional Strategy
(1998) Marketing: What it can do for you. Developing an effective marketing plan for nonprofit organizations, Presented at the NonProfit Management Institute of The Support Center of New Jersey
(1998) Inexpensive Market Research: Designing & Implementing effective Marketing Research techniques for Non-Profit Organizations, Presented at the NonProfit Management Institute of the Support Center of New Jersey.
- Innovative Creative Packaging Solutions, Director of Marketing
- AT&T, AT&T International, Marketing Manager
- Renault USA, Inc., Marketing Research Manager
- Monmouth University, Executive Director of Enrollment Management & College Relations
- Brookdale Community College, Marketing & Economics Dept.
- Provided Consulting Services to several small businesses in the food, real estate, executive sport fishing charters, computer and construction industries.
Frequently Taught Classes
- Advertising and Media Management (BK 541)
- Business Marketing (BK 452)
- Business Research (BK 599)
- Consumer Behavior (BK 404)
- Managerial Marketing (BK 459)
- Marketing Management (BK 614)
- Marketing Research (BK 401, BK 533)
- Principles of Advertising (BK 411)
- Principles of Marketing (BK 250)
- Principles of Personal Selling (BK 422)
- Promotional Strategy (BK 539)