Ph.D., University of Houston
MSc, Texas A&M University
BSc, Hanyang University
- Bey Hall 239
- Personal Site http://bluehawk.monmouth.edu/~cwillow/
- CV https://www.monmouth.edu/directory/documents/2018/09/charles-willow-cv.pdf
- Regularly Taught Courses
- Management Information Systems BM 311
Management of Technology BM 565
Applied Information Systems Management BM 622
Project Management BM 630
- Scholarly Articles
- Willow, C., “A Feedforward MultiLayer Neural Network for Machine Cell Formation in Computer Integrated Manufacturing,” Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 1, No. 13, pp. 75-87, 2002.
- Willow, C., “A Neural NetworkBased Agent Framework for Mail Server Management,” International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 36-52, Oct-Dec., 2005.
- Willow, C., “Intelligent Facility Layout for Information Network System Infrastructure,” International Journal of Taiwan Academy Business Management Review, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 48-66, Dec., 2006. [ISSN #1813-0534]
- Willow, C., “Comprehensive Design for Information Systems with Integrated Systems Design Methodology,” International Journal of Taiwan Academy Business Management Review, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 49-72, Apr., 2007.
- Willow, C., “Qualitative Decision Making with Integrated Systems Design Methodology,” Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 262-286, Sep., 2007.
- Willow, C. and Mosca, J., “Innovative Instructional Methods for Technical Subject Matter with NonTechnical Pedagogy: A Statistical Analysis,” Advances in Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 5765, April, 2009.
- Willow, C., “Next-Generation Strategic Business Model for the U.S. Internet Service Providers: Rate-based Internet Subscription,” International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 31-41, July-September, 2009.
- Willow, C., “Third-Generation Display Technology: Nominally Transparent Material,” Journal of Technology Management and Innovation, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 108-120, December, 2010.
- Willow, C., “Data Transfer via Alternative Conduits: using Fluid Networks,” Current Opinion on Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 1-7, November 2012.
- Willow, C., “Data Dimension Reduction through Linearly Separable Patterns using Neural Networks,” Journal of Industrial and Intelligent Information, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 31-36, March 2013.
- Willow, C., “An Object-Oriented Database for Information Management in Computer Integrated Manufacturing,” Advances in Management, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 1-6, June, 2015.
- Willow, C., “Economic Feasibility of the Next-Generation Vehicles of Transportation,” Academy of Taiwan (A.T.) Business Management Review, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 37-51, July, 2018.
- Willow, C., “Chapter 14. Mail Server Management with Intelligent Agents” in Applications of Agents and Intelligent Information Technologies(ed: V. Sugumaran), pp. 313-335, IDEA Press, Dec., 2006.
- Willow, C., Management Information Systems: a Techno-Economic-Management Approach, Cognella Publication, Spring, 2017. [ISBN-13 # 978-1-63189-674-3]
- Willow, C., “Data Transfer via Alternative Conduits,” Proceedings of the 2012 U.S.-Korea-NSF Conference on Entrepreneurship, Science, and Technology, Orange County, CA, pp. 71-75, August 8-12, 2012.
- Willow, C., “Real-time Clustering and Classification for Data Mining,” Proceedings of the 2014 U.S.-Korea-NSF Conference on Entrepreneurship, Science, and Technology, San Fransico, CA, pp. 11-16, August 6-10, 2014.
- Willow. C., “Business Data Analytics Applications to On-Line Product Reviews and Nationalism,” Proceedings of the 2019 International Information Management Association Conference, Iona College, New Rochelle, NY, pp.__, September 23-26, 2019.
- Professional Associations
- American Association of Professional Engineers (AAPE)
- Association of Information Systems (AIS)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- American Computing Machinery (ACM)
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- International Society of Simultaneous Interpreters (ISSI for the United Nations)
- International Judo Federation (IJF)
- The Bass Guitar Club (ad-hoc)