Alexis M. Nulle, M.A.
Professor Alexis Nulle teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses within the Department of Communication. She has served as the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) Faculty Co-Advisor since the Fall 2015. Prior to her academic appointment, Professor Nulle worked in the public relations sector for over 10 years with a specialization in nonprofits and education.
Professor Nulle continues her professional development as an active member of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and serves on the PRSA Educators Academy Committee.
M.A., Corporate and Public Communication; Public Relations Specialist Certificate, Monmouth University
B.A., Journalism & Media Studies; Minor: Philosophy, Rutgers University & School of Communication and Information
(2011). Agenda-Setting Effects in New Media. Paper Presented at the New Jersey Communications Association Conference at Bergen County Community College.
(2011). Trends Impacting the Public Relations Industry. Paper Presented at the New Jersey Communications Association Conference at Bergen County Community College.
Invited to serve on the PRSA Educators Academy Leadership Committee, 2016
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
2020 Summer D
2020 Summer B
- CO-526-01 - Advanced Public Relations Planning
- CO-265-01 - Co-Curricular Practicum in Public Relations
- CO-265-02 - Co-Curricular Practicum in Public Relations
- CO-311-03 - Communication Ethics
- CO-692-NU3N - Communication Thesis
- CO-692-NUN3 - Communication Thesis
- CO-221-03 - Introduction to Digital Media
- CO-295-01 - Introduction to Public Relations
- CO-295-02 - Introduction to Public Relations
- CO-313-01 - Public Relations Writing
- CO-398-03 - Special Topics in Communication and Theatre (300 Level)
- CO-328-01 - Sports and Public Relations