The health and well-being of students, patrons, artists, and staff is our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 Virus and at the decision of the University, the Center for the Arts is suspending all events through April 10.
- World Cinema Series: Mustang – 3/24
- Mr. Ray – 3/26
- National Theatre’s Cyrano de Bergerac – 3/26
- First Senior Show: Fine Art & Animation Reception – 3/27
- Colin Hay: Waiting for My Real Life Documentary – 3/27
- My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy – 3/28
- Songwriter’s by the Sea – 3/28
- ArtNow: Word is Bond – 3/30
- Great Art on Screen – Frida – Viva La Vida – 3/30
- She Persisted: Julia Dzikiewicz Opening Reception – 4/1
- The Ladies of Laughter – 4/4
- The Met Opera: Der Fliegende Holländer Encore – 4/5
- World Cinema Series: Persepolis – 4/7
- Visiting Writers: Jordy Rosenberg – 4/7
- Second Senior Show: Graphic and Interactive Design 4/10-4/17
- Edda Glass and Max Hatt – 4/10
The Center for the Arts is working with our artists and providers to reschedule as many shows as possible. Our hope is to announce new dates as quickly as possible, so that customers who were looking forward to these shows can plan accordingly. Please bear with us as we work to communicate with all affected customers. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued generosity.
To read the latest update from our University President Patrick Leahy about the COVID-19 virus please click here.