Monmouth University Center for the Arts is committed to making its facilities and performances accessible for all patrons.
- If you require special assistance attending our events, please advise the Box Office of your specific needs when ordering tickets. Some special services require advance notice.
- A limited amount of wheelchair accessible parking is available near Pollak Theatre for patrons with required permits.
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available for events in Pollak Theatre.
- A limited amount of Assisted Listening Devices are available for most events at Pollak Theatre. Please request them at the box office on the day of show.
- Large print programs are available at events upon request.
How to order tickets:
- Online: www.monmouth.edu/MCA
- CALL THE BOX OFFICE: 732.263.6889
Box Office Hours: Monday– Friday 9 am – 5 pm (also day/evening of events), prompt 1
- In Person: Monmouth University Central Box Office in the OceanFirst Bank Center or the Pollak Theatre Box Office
- TTY Relay SYSTEM: 800.852.7899