Central Box Office Information
Theatres and Galleries
For detailed seating charts, please click on the seating chart sections or the Multipurpose Activity Center building in the image above.
Phone: 732-263-6889, prompt 1
Box Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(also evenings and weekends of events)
Things you need to know
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Handling fees may apply.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Everyone, including infants, must have a ticket.
- Gift certificates are available for culture lovers.
- Call about our dinner-theater packages.
- All discounts are off of regularly priced tickets only.
- Call our box office for senior citizen, student, and group rates.
- Please turn off cell phones before the performance begins.
- Picture-taking is at the discretion of the artist. Please check the concert profile for more information.
- Video camera and audio recording devices are strictly prohibited.
- To prevent disruption of a performance in progress, late seating policy will be determined by the house manager.
- We would like to thank all of our patrons who have donated tickets back to the program. Donated tickets will be receipted as a tax deductible gift.
Ask about VIP seating and Meet-and-Greet Artist Receptions.
If you require special assistance attending our events, please inform our box office staff when ordering your tickets.
NEW JERSEY'S PREMIERE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
MAC at Monmouth
Reserved Seating * Great Acoustics * Convenient Parking
Every seat is the best seat in the house!