Directions for Making an Appointment for Writing Services in Accudemia
To access Accudemia/Schedule an appointment at Writing Services:
- Go to accudemia.monmouth.edu, or click on the Accudemia link from the Writing Services Home Page.
- Log on to the Welcome Screen by entering your user name (your student ID#).
- Enter your password (the same as your HawkMail@Live password).
- To schedule an appointment, scroll over Appointments in the menu on the left and select Wizard.
- Choose to search for All days or the specific day of the week you would like for your appointment. Click Next.
- Choose the course for which you will be attending. Click Next.
- Choose the service that applies for your visit (different styles of documentation, personal statements, etc.) Note: All Writing Services options are on pages 2 and 3 of the list. Be sure to correctly choose Undergraduate or Graduate levels for your specified service. Click Next.
- A list of Writing Assistants who can assist you will appear; you can choose one or multiple available Writing Assistants to view their schedules. Click Next.
- Open the Writing Assistants’ schedules by clicking on the blue tab. Available sessions are noted in green. Click on an available session to make your appointment.
- A new screen will appear; choose Make the Appointment to save the session.
- You will receive a reminder email verifying your appointment.
To cancel an appointment:
- Follow the steps above to reach the Student Main Menu/Welcome screen.
- Click on Appointments in the menu on the left.
- Select the appointment you wish to cancel, and choose Cancel at the top of the screen.
- A new screen will appear; choose Yes to confirm the cancellation.