Skip to main content

How to Obtain and Appropriate Use of a University Account

Upon University recognition and SGA funding, the Student Government Association will establish a University account on your behalf. If you do not have an account or funding from SGA and you need an account to place fundraising money into, please see the Office of Student Activities and we will establish and open a University account so club monies can be stored and utilized. The Student Government Association has guidelines that student clubs and organizations must follow in regards to appropriate use of club funds provided through the annual SGA budget allocations. Please see the SGA Budget Use Policy located next in this section.