Close Close

Obtaining Tax Exempt Forms

If you are shopping off campus at a vendor/store that does not take a University quick order, you can obtain a tax exempt form to take with you so you do not have to pay for taxes. These forms are available through the Accounts Payable Department. To request a tax exempt form for a store, please provide the following information to the Office of Student Activities and Student Center Operations: Name of Store, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Purpose of Purchase. The Office of Student Activities and Student Center Operations will request the tax exempt form on your behalf. Please allow 1 week notice prior to shopping for this form. When you go shopping, most stores will keep the tax exempt form for their records.