Maria Paradiso-Testa, M.S.ED.
M.S.ED. , Monmouth University
B.A., Georgian Court University
Office: McAllan Hall
Spring 2014 Office Hours:
Regularly Taught Courses:
Child and Adolescent Development
- Principal of Ocean Day School
- Advocate for Children in Urban Education
- Recently accepted in Doctoral program for Educational Leadership Specializing in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Passed NJ Superintendent Assessment
- Administrative Certification - Principal
- Master's Degree in Educational Administration, Leadership, and Supervision - Monmouth University
- Bachelor's Degree - History/Humanities - Georgian Court University
- 13 years Teaching Experience Pre-K through Adult Education including; Adjunct Professor at Monmouth University, Entrance testing for U.S. Citizenship Classes, G.E.D. Classes, High School History, Middle School Social Studies, and All Academic Subjects K-8.
- Educational Highlight: Bible College Graduate - Faith Fellowship Ministries World Outreach Center
Kappa Delta Pi, ASCD, New Jersey Association of Affirmative Action Officers Council, Monmouth University Alumni, Georgian Court Alumni
Professional Development Presentations:
- New Teacher Orientation/Training
- Lesson Plan Format
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Five Star Classrooms
… Empower to Succeed!
"As the focus of education is shifted from teaching to learning, the student-centered environment will provide multiple opportunities for all students to achieve success. Through differentiated instruction and higher level, critical thinking skills, student performance will be enhanced, student achievement will be increased, and failure will never be an option!" M. P-Testa