The School of Education at Monmouth University is pleased to announce the second year of their Business Administrators’ Academy for school business administrators.
2019-2020 Professional Development Workshops
The 2019-2020 schedule will be announced soon.
The Academy will hold four workshops a year with topics on timely issues directly related to matters of interest to educational administrators.
Workshop Registration & Membership Opportunity 2019 – 2020
Online registration here coming soon.
The yearly fee for membership in the academy is $350 per district, which includes the attendance of up to 3 business administrators/business administrator’s representatives at each workshop. Non member per session is $125 (per person).
Business Administrators’ Academy 2018 – 2019 Members
- Asbury Park School District
- Atlantic Highlands & Henry Hudson Regional School District
- Avon School District
- Belmar School District
- Brick Township Public Schools
- Colts Neck Township Schools
- Eatontown Public Schools
- Hazlet Township Public Schools
- Howell Township Public Schools
- Keansburg School District
- Little Egg Harbor School District
- Little Silver Public School District
- Long Branch Public Schools
- Manalapan-Englishtown Regional School District
- Manchester Township School District
- Marlboro Township Public Schools
- Matawan-Aberdeen Regional School District
- Middletown Township Public Schools
- Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission
- Neptune Township School District
- Point Pleasant Beach School District
- Pinelands Regional School District
- Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School
- Rumson School District
- Shore Regional High School District
- Spring Lake Heights School District
- Tinton Falls School District
- Toms River Regional Schools
- Township of Ocean School District
- Upper Freehold Regional School District
- Wall Township Public Schools