CAEP Annual Reporting Measures
CAEP Accreditation Status and Approved Programs
CAEP Accreditation for Initial Programs granted until 12/31/2026
Approved Initial Programs:
Monmouth University is proud to announce that all programs leading to initial licensure in the following areas are fully accredited:
- K-12 Art Education
- K-12 Music Education
- K-12 Spanish Education
- P-3 Early Childhood
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities
- Health and Physical Education
- English as a Second Language
- Secondary English
- Secondary Math
- Secondary Science
- Secondary Social Studies
The following Advanced Programs are NCATE legacy programs that are currently under phase-in through CAEP and will be fully reviewed in the 2026 CAEP cycle.
- Educational Leadership – Principal
- Educational Leadership – School Administrator
- Literacy Specialist
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant
Note: The Supervisor, Middle School, and some graduate endorsement programs are not under the review of CAEP.
CAEP Reporting Measures 1, 2, 6, 7
- Impact on P-12 learning and development (Component 4.1)
- Indicators of teaching effectiveness (Component 4.2)
- Ability of completers to meet licensing (certification) and any additional state requirements; Title II (initial & advanced levels)
- Ability of completers to be hired in education positions for which they have prepared (initial & advanced levels)
All data provided in these measures are included in the NJ State Department of Education EPP report. Additionally, Reporting Measure 6 is also reported through Title II Report.
2012-2013 (2014 EPP Overview and EPP 2014 Annual reports)
CAEP Reporting Measure 3:
Satisfaction of Employers and Employment Milestones (Component 4.3 | A.4.1)
Employee surveys are employed every two years. Other employment milestones can be found in the NJ EPP reports provided in the section above.
The following represents Data from the Employer Survey for initial programs. The advanced programs are under phase-in and are presenting their plans in January 2022.
- 2017 Employer Survey Data: 46 responses/ 153 surveys sent = 30% response
- 2018 Employer Survey Data: 10 responses / 31 surveys sent = 32% response rate
- 2019 Employer Survey Data: 13 responses / 25 surveys sent = 52% response rate
CAEP Reporting Measure 4:
Satisfaction of Completers (Component 4.4 | A.4.2)
Completer satisfaction is measured by both exit and alumni survey. Exit surveys are given upon completion of program. Alumni surveys are taken every other year for targeted cohorts 3-5 years out from their graduation date.
The following represents Data from the Alumni Survey for initial programs. The advanced programs are under phase-in and are presenting their plans in January 2022.
- 2012 Alumni Survey Data: 176 responses. It is estimated that the survey was delivered to 650. 27% response rate
- 2014 Alumni Survey Data: 180 responses. It is estimated that the survey was delivered to 625 graduates. 28% response rate
- 2018 Alumni Survey (revised) Data: 23 responses out of 100 received by graduates. 23% response rate
- 2021 Alumni Survey Data is currently being analyzed and disaggregated
CAEP Reporting Measure 5:
Graduation Rates (Initial & Advanced Levels)
Initial Program Graduates
|4 yr||4.5 yr||5 yr|
Advanced Program Graduates
|1 yr||1.5 yr||2 yr||2.5 yr||3 yr|
CAEP Reporting Measure 8:
Student Loan Default Rates and Other Consumer Information (Initial & Advanced Levels)
- The Monmouth University Student loan default rate for 2016 is 3.8%
- The Monmouth University Student loan default rate for 2017 is 3.1%
- The Monmouth University Student loan default rate for 2018 is 3.3%