Skip to main content
COVID-19 Update: University offices are open but being staffed remotely. Classes will be conducted remotely for all summer sessions.

Office of Judicial Affairs

Report Suspected Violations

In life we are faced with many decisions that can affect us directly and indirectly. As a member of the Monmouth University community, there may come a time when you are witness to an act or incident that you know is not right.

In knowing that an illegal act has taken place you can either let someone know or stay silent. For example, if someone in a residence hall damages a door, unless the individual is identified, everyone in the building may be billed for the damage.

When you are being charged money, aren’t you being affected? Do the right thing, and let the appropriate people on campus know.

To report a non-emergency incident to the Monmouth University Police Department, call 732-571-4444.

To report an incident to the Division of Student Services and Community Services, call 732-571-3417.

// //