- Policies and Procedures
- Federal Regulations
- Best Practices: IRB Member
- Best Practices: Supervising Professor
Overview: The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) is a leading web-based training provider of research education content for millions of learners at academic institutions, government agencies, and commercial organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
- CITI Program: Directions to login
- Completing your CITI Training
- Which courses do I need to complete?
- Add/Change Your Affiliated Institution
- Print your CITI Certificate
- Log Into CITI
- Click “Main Menu”
- Click “Print Report” for each applicable course
- Training certificates are valid for a period of three years from the the date of completion.
- Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
- Criteria for IRB Approval of Research
- Definition of Terms
- Research Involving Children
- Research In International Settings
- New Jersey Department of Health IRB
- FERPA -The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
- IRB Application
- Addendum Form (required to make changes to an approved application)
- Continuing Review/Closeout Form
- Informed Consent
- Debriefing Form – General Use
- Debriefing Form – Research Involving Deception
- Supervising Professor’s Consent and Checklist (required for student researchers)
- Off-Campus Research Verification Form
- Research in Schools Form