UltiPro is the payroll system for all student employees at Monmouth University.
Ultimate Time Keeping, a segment of UltiPro, is the new electronic time keeping system for all MU student employees.
The systems work together to combine pay, address and tax information, hours worked and finally paychecks!
* All supervisors and students must attend a training session before using the program
Below are instructions on how to use the program:
For some helpful tips to our most frequently asked questions check out our: UltiPro Tips
We are pleased to announce that there are now 16 time clocks around MU’s campus!
Look for the nearest clock near you!!
- Woods Theater – walk towards the rear of the building and the clock is on the left near the seating chairs
- Library – enter the library, pass the security desk, make a left- the clock is on the right next to the elevator and room 108
- Oakwood Hall – in the Hawk’s Den on the right by the entrance
- Laurel Hall – in the hallway on the right side by the phone
- Wilson Hall – when you enter the main doors the clock is to the right near the billiard room
- McAllan Hall – opposite the elevator and next to room 103
- Plangere Center – near the entrance that faces McAllen Hall next to room 156
- 600 Building – as soon as you enter, near the water fountain and phone
- Student Center – across from the information booth
- Edison Hall – near the entrance that faces the Student Center on the left hand side
- Pollak Theater – walk in and it is right in front of you- by the electronic signs near the phone
- Facilities Management – down the hallway towards the specialty shops on the right hand side
- Bey Hall – next to the elevator- across from the tickertape room
- Athletics Building – about halfway down the hallway on the right hand side
- OceanFirst Bank Center – around the corner from the fitness center check in desk before you get to the elevators
- Joan & Robert Rechnitz Hall – through the main entrance, to the left, across from the elevator