The School of Education’s Educational Leadership Department offers various opportunities for sustainable growth. Whether it be through our Educational Leadership graduate programs or professional learning academies, the goal is always continued improvement as learners. Through partnerships with K-12 school districts, our learning experiences combine research with practice in an effort to maximize learning, provide valuable connections, and increase opportunities for continued collaboration.
Our 2020-21 membership fee includes a free 2020-2021 membership in either the Superintendents’ Academy or the Principals’ Academy.
Districts registered for the CJCEE as of March 1, 2021
- Avon School District
- Deal Borough
- Glen Ridge Public School District
- Howell Township Public Schools
- Kenilworth Public Schools
- Long Branch Public Schools
- Middletown Township Public Schools
- Monmouth Regional High School
- Mullica Township
- Neptune City
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Red Bank Charter School
- Toms River Regional Schools
- Township of Ocean
- Upper Freehold Regional School District
- Woodbridge Township School District
Educational Leadership Graduate Programs
Monmouth’s Educational Leadership graduate programs combine the latest educational leadership theory with the right field and internship experiences to prepare you for a leadership role in today’s complex K-12 environment.