- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as a full-time student at a non-profit accredited US university for academic year 2019-2020.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If an entrant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their own name, email, and birth date and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
- If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
- One entry per person.
- All entrants are opting-in to a free financial literacy email program.
- All scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
- No purchase or credit application required.
Eligibility: The Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and the US territories who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Entrants must also be high school senior students who will be or college students who are enrolled at least half-time in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program or graduate program at an eligible school within one (1) year of winner notification/confirmation or parent/legal guardians of students that satisfy the above eligibility requirements. View a complete list of participating accredited, non-profit colleges and universities. Employees of Discover Products, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of such employees are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 2, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on January 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of twelve (12) monthly entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as set forth below.
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)||Approximate Draw Date/Winner Notification Date|
|1||February 2, 2019||February 28, 2019||March 1, 2019|
|2||March 1, 2019||March 31, 2019||April 1, 2019|
|3||April 1, 2019||April 30, 2019||May 1, 2019|
|4||May 1, 2019||May 31, 2019||June 3, 2019|
|5||June 1, 2019||June 30, 2019||July 1, 2019|
|6||July 1, 2019||July 31, 2019||August 1, 2019|
|7||August 1, 2019||August 31, 2019||September 3, 2019|
|8||September 1, 2019||September 30, 2019||October 1, 2019|
|9||October 1, 2019||October 31, 2019||November 1, 2019|
|10||November 1, 2019||November 30, 2019||December 2, 2019|
|11||December 1, 2019||December 31, 2019||January 2, 2020|
|12||January 1, 2020||January 31, 2020||February 3, 2020|
We’ve embarked on a mission to change the way education is funded and to help students like you pay for school without having to live on ramen and peanut butter. This summer [Ascent] is giving away $1,000 a day for 50 days. See details below.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Follow Ascent Student Loans on at least one social media channel(Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter).
- Provide contact information (name, phone number, email and school) in the entry form.
- Follow the instructions posted on AscentStudentLoans.com/Scholarships and upload a screenshot of the completed task.
- If randomly selected as the winner, confirm your eligibility.
Opens: 07/08/2019 9:00am PST
Visit the website for Ascent Scholarship Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://ascentstudentloans.com/scholarships
Closes: 08/27/2019 at 12:00pm PST
Burger King wants to help pay your student loans!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Whopper® Loans (the “Promotion”) begins at 9:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 6, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”)
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- WITH PURCHASE THROUGH THE BK® MOBILE APP: To enter, access the Burger King® mobile Application (the “App”) and log into your account within the App during the Promotion Period. The App is available for free download from the App Store/Google Play store. Make a menu item purchase within the App. After making a purchase you will be prompted to provide your email address and Monthly Student Loan Payment. The in-app registration form will be shown only with user’s first purchase during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Failure to fill in the registration form will invalidate your Entry. You may enter only once per Weekly Entry Period Upon completion of the registration form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Weekly Drawing and one (1) entry for the Grand Prize Drawing (each a “Sweepstakes Entry”).RETURNING PLAYERS: Make a menu item purchase within the App during each Weekly Entry Period, to receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes Entry for the applicable Weekly Drawing and (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
- MAIL IN METHOD: To participate without purchase, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, student loan monthly payment and student loan total balance) on a plain 3×5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Whopper® Loans, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries or mailing envelopes will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. Entries must be received before the end of the Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Weekly Drawing. All eligible non-winning entries from each Weekly Drawing will be rolled into the next Weekly Drawing. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked no later than June 6, 2019 and received by June 12, 2019 to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. Mailed-in Entries included in Weekly Drawings are also eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. One (1) Sweepstakes Entry will be awarded for each valid mail-in Entry received.
Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per BK® App account (or per email address as applicable to mail in method of entry), per week throughout the Promotion Period regardless of method of Entry
PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Three Hundred and One (301) Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion.
- Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): One Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- o Up to $100,000* paid towards the winner’s student loan balance. Method of payment to be determined at Sponsor’s discretion.
*Payment to be made based upon winner’s verifiable and validated loan balance held by an institutional or commercial entity as of May 23 2019, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If your loan is less than $100,000 you will not receive difference in cash.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $100,000.00
- Sweepstakes Weekly Prizes (300): Three Hundred Weekly Prizes will be awarded, consisting of:
- Up to $500* be applied to winner’s monthly student loan debt service.
*Based on amount stated on Registration Form; winner must validate/provide proof of monthly payment amounts made to institutional or commercial entities, as requested by Sponsor If your monthly loan payment is less than $500 you will not receive difference in cash.
- The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Sweepstakes Weekly Prize varies, but will not exceed $500.00
Each quarter, EDvestinU awards three (3) $1,500 scholarships to randomly selected entrants that are or will be attending any Title IV eligible college or university. High school seniors enrolling in an eligible postsecondary institution in the fall and current college students are encouraged to apply. Winners will be notified in compliance with the terms and conditions. Please review the terms and conditions before entering. Good luck!
Entry periods for each quarter: January 1 – March 31, April 1 – June 30, July 1 – September 30, October 1 – December 31.Visit the website to enter!
Summary of Key Rules
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or above to apply.
- Open to full-time undergraduate college students and those planning to enroll during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen or permanent resident of the United States. Applicants must reside in one of the following US states: AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, NH, NJ, NC, NE, NM, OR, TX, VA, WV, WI
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- Scholarships or prizes will be disbursed to the school in the student’s name.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on sixup.com/scholarships.
- May 15, 2019
- July 15, 2019
- September 15, 2019
- December 15, 2019
$5,000 sweepstakes scholarship!
Must sign up for a free account through Thrivent Student Resources. The account provides:
A dashboard with a to-do list of goals and tasks to guide you through the process
Our student loan crowdfunding tool called GradPath
Scholarship opportunities, as we add to our growing database
Educational resources about how to pay for college
Lessons on how to be wise with money during college
Fun and useful tools to help with your college funding needs
Who Can Apply
All high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in the next year. Not everyone is eligible for this scholarship. Read the scholarship rules.
How It Works
The $2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche’s e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.