To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
The 2020 program year is open from September 1, 2019 until December 15, 2019 or until 10,000 applications are received.
What does it take to become an award winner?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. Share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to thoughtfully convey how they identified a challenge and volunteered to strengthen their community through service
- Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievement sm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be a high school senior applying to college for the fall 2020 semester
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program recognizes high school seniors for their community service, academic performance and leadership skills. We provide these scholarships to give young people the opportunity to continue their education to better compete in tomorrow’s workplace.
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Please enter zip code below to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020 – 2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
The Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation anticipates awarding over 800 scholarships for the 2020 – 2021 school year. If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award. Furthermore, a select number of awardees will be chosen as recipients of a Founder’s Award. These scholarship winners will receive awards in excess of $2,500.
Employees of Comcast Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their children and other family members are ineligible to receive an award.
At United Water Restoration Group, we are proud to offer a scholarship program for students in the process of pursuing a college degree. The awarded student will receive $1,000 to be used towards expenses for his or her degree.
Who may apply?
U.S. citizen accepted to or currently attending a college or university within the United States. The winner will be required to provide proof of acceptance to your college or university, or a college transcript.
Applications must be submitted via the web form by 12/31/19.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- U.S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- How has the internet changed the way you research and buy products?
- How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. mattresses, newspapers, television, etc.)
- If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and what would you do to change it?
Make your video creative, innovative, informative, entertaining, and interesting! The video that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award. Use the following form to submit your application. Please include your full name, school year, name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Upload your video to YouTube to submit your application. Note: by submitting this form you agree to allow Sleepopolis to use your video for promotional purposes (it will be posted to the Sleepopolis blog and potentially other locations).
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow scholars.
Cooke Scholars possess exceptional academic records and demonstrate unmet financial need. At a minimum, each candidate for the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship must:
•Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status as of January 1, 2020, or a recent graduate (since spring 2015)
•Plan to enroll in a full-time baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in the fall of 2020
•Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
•Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $28,000
•No previous enrollment or attendance at a four-year institution. Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
Please Note: Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship. (If you started at a four-year institution, but did not complete a semester of full-time study, then you may be eligible. Please contact us to verify your eligibility.) Students who have already transferred to a four-year institution or plan to transfer to start during the spring 2018 semester are also not eligible for this scholarship.
Why the Earnest Scholarship Exists
At Earnest, we believe the fundamental role of lenders is to help people realize their hopes and dreams.
And since our founding in 2013, we’ve combined better data, design, and service to bring people a fast, affordable, and personalized financial experience. We know how confusing and expensive education financing can be, so we’ve created a scholarship to award five undergraduate students who best articulate how their college education will enable their dreams.
$5,000 each to 5 winning applicants
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full or part time student at a 4-year public or private accredited college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- An 800 to 1,000-word essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Completion of the Earnest Scholarship form below.
Make an Inspiring Video and Get a Reward
Tons of work, misunderstandings with teachers, zero time for yourself… Students experience these and many other issues every day. Are there any tips to help young scholars handle these challenges?
The IvyPanda team wants to hear your opinions and advice, so we decided to establish the $1,500 Semi-Annual Video Contest Scholarship for Students.
You don’t even need to have any distinguished achievements to qualify. All you need is a little bit of creativity!
Are you ready to compete for the prize?
Then keep reading!
Video Contest Highlights
- The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The runner-up prize is $500.
- The best videos will be published on our YouTube channel.
- Winners will receive individual certificates from IvyPanda.com.
- The contest is semi-annual. The rules stay the same, the topics and dates are being updated twice a year.
Who Can Participate?
We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- Record an original video on one of the following topics:
- How to Overcome the Language Barrier as an International Student: Your Recommendations
- Your Time Management Tips for College Students
- How to Keep Yourself Healthy in a College Environment: Your Personal Lifehacks
- Your Advice for Choosing a College Major
Your video must:
- Cover one of the topics given above
- Be in English only
- Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
- Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
- Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- Be sent before the deadline
Note: For the best results, we reserve the right to change the title of your video before uploading it to YouTube.
- Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
- Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Send us an email at email@example.com OR message us on Facebook with:
- The direct link to your uploaded video
- The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
- The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
Each participant may submit only one video and win just one award.