In 2018, Calkain introduced a $1,000 USD scholarship to encourage a career path in commercial real estate. Each year, the scholarship will be awarded to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student majoring in real estate or a related field. Selection is based on academic excellence and understanding of the field; preference is given to students with an interest in a career path working within the single tenant net lease market. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college or university.
Complete applications are due by October 31, 2019
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be majoring/concentrating in Real Estate or related field of study
- Must be a sophomore or above (undergraduate applicants) or Masters/Doctoral candidate
- Must be a full-time student at a US accredited college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed application form
- Personal statement (no more that 250 words) discussing career aspirations, involvement in real estate field, and/or any qualifications considered relevant by the applicant
- Short essay (400-500 words) discussing the current state of the net lease market and/or the commercial real estate market as a whole
- Copy of applicant’s resume
- One letter of recommendation attesting to applicant’s work ethic, character and pursuit of career in real estate field, sent by recommender directly to email@example.com
Conex Boxes, Inc. is a nationwide company that partners with suppliers of steel storage containers, also known as used shipping containers. We provide a free service to construction companies, healthcare institutions, schools, government agencies, and beyond. Our online solutions allows are visitors to complete a single form and get up to six competitive price quotes from local suppliers of steel shipping containers.
Our team cares a lot about the youth and we recognize the need of continued education, and that’s why we are committed to our $1,000 college scholarship program. In October of each we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in business, business management, marketing /advertising, or similar fields. We’d like you to take part in this special program, and it’s very simple qualification process. Additionally we are now offering a second place scholarship award in the amount of $500.
This program does not require the release of your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not required to award the $1,000 scholarship. No financial investment will be required to apply for this scholarship.
It couldn’t be easier – are you ready to go for it? If you want to win $500 – $1,000 towards your college tuition, you simply need to write a short 900 word essay. That’s it!
Eligibility To Apply For Scholarship:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate currently pursuing a degree in business, business management, marketing/advertising, or similar fields
- Must hold at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of your college transcript.
- Submit a unique 900+ word essay entitled “Conex Boxes, Inc Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name along with a current .edu email address from the college you are attending.
Business owners are always looking for the best products and services at the best price points. To that end, the essay will answer the following two (2) questions:
- What are the pitfalls in buying the cheapest product or service without comparing a side by side comparison of offers from more expensive competitors?
- What is the single most important core value you believe a business should maintain to deliver the greatest level of customer service?
- Essays will be judged by Conex Boxes, Inc team members.
- Submissions will be judged on content, correctness of information and facts, proper grammar, and originality.
- Judges will look for clear, original essays that are logically organized and well-supported. Essay must be original and not plagiarized in any way.
How to Apply:
Email your official transcript and essay to:
Subject Line: ConexBoxes, Inc. – c/o Scholarships Department
Please include all your personal contact information, such as the university you attend, your full name and .edu email address, and telephone number.
- Essay will be emailed by October 31st, annually
- Winner will be selected by November 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by December 15th, annually
The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation) is proud to announce the availability of ten (10) two thousand and five hundred dollar ($2500.00) scholarships for use at an accredited post-secondary college or university.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better
- Be enrolled in one of the following areas of study:
- Business administration
- Finance or accounting
- Insurance studies
- Be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school OR
- Be employed full-time and enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school
- A completed and electronically signed SILA Foundation Scholarship Application (submissions accepted April 1-May 31st)
- A copy of a scholastic transcript that proves the academic requirement
Note: If you are a high school graduating senior please provide a copy of your high school transcript. If selected, you MUST provide a copy of your upcoming fall enrollment schedule from your college/university before we can release the fund.
- A letter of reference
- Employment verification letter if applying for consideration as a full-time employee
Note: If you fail to provide all required documentation at the time of application, your application will not be considered. If you request a copy of your transcript to be sent directly to us from your college/university, please upload the receipt from your request.
What you need to know
- Applications are accepted from April 1 through May 31
- Scholarships are awarded for the upcoming school year
- Recipients are awarded based on the substance and value of the application information provided
- Applications are evaluated and approved by the SILA Foundation
- If chosen as a scholarship recipient, proof of citizenship or permanent residency is required (i.e. copy of US Passport, or birth certificate, or state issued driver’s license, or USCIS Permanent Resident Card)
For help when you need it
Please email the SILA Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions.
343 Prebster Dr
Brownsburg, IN 46112
p: (866) 247-1284
The Lawn Love scholarship is our way of helping the next wave of entrepreneurs in their pursuit of education and excellence. Have you ever thought about a great solution to one of today’s major problems? Maybe you’ve already started or plan on building the solution yourself. In either case, if you’re a driven individual with big ideas on changing the world in your own way, then we want to get behind you and give you our support. We’re awarding a $1,000 scholarship to any student that qualifies and has a problem that they’re passionately driven about solving (and eventually, creating a business out of). If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Write an Essay
The essay must include your idea and proposed solution. Please keep the essay between 750 and 1,500 words.
Email Transcript & Your Essay
When you’ve completed your essay, please email it to us, along with a copy of your student ID and transcript.
At LogoMaker, we’re fans of design – and we’re particularly fond of logo designs. If you think you have a logo design masterpiece in the works, then we want to see it! If we decide that your design is the best of the best, then we will extend to you our annual scholarship.
What you get
- A $1,500 scholarship to any university within the US
- The opportunity to have your custom designs featured in our international logo maker
How to apply
- Create three (3) original logo designs for the following industries:
- Obtain a copy of your most recent transcript
- Email Stacy Cyr at email@example.com
Who can apply
In order to be considered as a candidate for our logo design scholarship, applicants must:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have completed 1 year of coursework in one or more of the following:
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
- Submit 3 original logo designs
- Must be attending school in the US
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2019
Download the 2019 LogoMaker Scholarship Flyer
CHESTER will award one (1) $2,500 scholarship to each winner determined by our judges. A total of four (4) scholarships will be awarded for each calendar year. This scholarship is designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to entrepreneurship.
The deadlines for the 2019/2020 scholarships are September 30, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. The student must be enrolled at an accredited college, university or trade school. No major or trade requirements. All students are welcome.
You must submit a 500-1,000 word essay on the below topic to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight of the scholarship deadline.
Since it was created, the Internet has both helped and complicated the rise of entrepreneurship. How would you leverage the Internet to develop a business? In addition, how would you manage the increased competition and other complexities that an online marketplace produces?
- Women of any age
- Pursuing a business or business-related program who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field
- Living or studying in a Zonta district/region
- Enrolled in at least the second year of undergraduate study through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted
- Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business-related subjects
- Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursing a career in business
- Essay required
Please contact your local club for a deadline. All applications must go through a club. See the website for club locations.