The Young Entrepreneur Scholarship for business-minded college and university students is now open in 9 different states (and one commonwealth).
How to apply:
Compose an essay (300–400 words) or film a video (2–3 minutes) answering one of the following questions as thoroughly as possible:
- How will studying at your educational institution contribute to your professional career?
- What is good leadership, and when/how have you experienced it?
- How did you use innovation to help you overcome a challenge?
Submissions will be judged on grammar, clarity, thoughtfulness, and creativity.
Fueling the minds of the future
Today, innovation runs the business game. Technology, media, marketing, and many other factors constantly evolve to change the business landscape, and forward-thinking minds can always make a mark within their industry. This scholarship is meant to aid the educational journey of one entrepreneurial student with a forward-thinking mind and exciting vision of the future.
There are three categories of Nordson BUILDS scholarships:
Career and Technical Scholarships (CTS)
Awarded to students pursuing credit-based certificates or associate degrees at an accredited community college or trade school. Minimum 2.7 GPA
University Scholars Scholarships (USS)
Awarded to students pursuing four-year degrees at accredited colleges or universities. Minimum 3.0 GPA
Creating Equity in Industry Scholarships (CEIS)
Awarded to underrepresented students as part of our goal to promote racial and gender equity and develop a diverse manufacturing workforce. Minimum 3.0 GPA
What majors are preferred?
Preferred programs of study include Engineering, including Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Software, Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Machining, and Manufacturing Operations.
USS and CEIS:
Preferred programs of study include Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Information Technology, and engineering-related STEM majors leading to a career in industry.
We want to support like-minded students who share our passion for improving the world of real estate. That’s why we’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to talented students who hold an interest in homes and homeownership. If you’re interested in designing homes, building homes, placing people in homes, combating homelessness, or studying the housing market, we want to help fund your education.
Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2020 is eligible to apply.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Interior Design
- Urban Planning
Place People in Homes:
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
Housing & Economic Studies:
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a short piece of writing, that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
In 2018, Calkain introduced a $1,000 USD scholarship to encourage a career path in commercial real estate. Each year, the scholarship will be awarded to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student majoring in real estate or a related field. Selection is based on academic excellence and understanding of the field; preference is given to students with an interest in a career path working within the single tenant net lease market. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college or university.
Complete applications are due by October 31, 2019
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be majoring/concentrating in Real Estate or related field of study
- Must be a sophomore or above (undergraduate applicants) or Masters/Doctoral candidate
- Must be a full-time student at a US accredited college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed application form
- Personal statement (no more that 250 words) discussing career aspirations, involvement in real estate field, and/or any qualifications considered relevant by the applicant
- Short essay (400-500 words) discussing the current state of the net lease market and/or the commercial real estate market as a whole
- Copy of applicant’s resume
- One letter of recommendation attesting to applicant’s work ethic, character and pursuit of career in real estate field, sent by recommender directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conex Boxes, Inc. is a nationwide company that partners with suppliers of steel storage containers, also known as used shipping containers. We provide a free service to construction companies, healthcare institutions, schools, government agencies, and beyond. Our online solutions allows are visitors to complete a single form and get up to six competitive price quotes from local suppliers of steel shipping containers.
Our team cares a lot about the youth and we recognize the need of continued education, and that’s why we are committed to our $1,000 college scholarship program. In October of each we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in business, business management, marketing /advertising, or similar fields. We’d like you to take part in this special program, and it’s very simple qualification process. Additionally we are now offering a second place scholarship award in the amount of $500.
This program does not require the release of your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not required to award the $1,000 scholarship. No financial investment will be required to apply for this scholarship.
It couldn’t be easier – are you ready to go for it? If you want to win $500 – $1,000 towards your college tuition, you simply need to write a short 900 word essay. That’s it!
Eligibility To Apply For Scholarship:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate currently pursuing a degree in business, business management, marketing/advertising, or similar fields
- Must hold at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of your college transcript.
- Submit a unique 900+ word essay entitled “Conex Boxes, Inc Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name along with a current .edu email address from the college you are attending.
Business owners are always looking for the best products and services at the best price points. To that end, the essay will answer the following two (2) questions:
- What are the pitfalls in buying the cheapest product or service without comparing a side by side comparison of offers from more expensive competitors?
- What is the single most important core value you believe a business should maintain to deliver the greatest level of customer service?
- Essays will be judged by Conex Boxes, Inc team members.
- Submissions will be judged on content, correctness of information and facts, proper grammar, and originality.
- Judges will look for clear, original essays that are logically organized and well-supported. Essay must be original and not plagiarized in any way.
How to Apply:
Email your official transcript and essay to:
Subject Line: ConexBoxes, Inc. – c/o Scholarships Department
Please include all your personal contact information, such as the university you attend, your full name and .edu email address, and telephone number.
- Essay will be emailed by October 31st, annually
- Winner will be selected by November 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by December 15th, annually
The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation) is proud to announce the availability of ten (10) two thousand and five hundred dollar ($2500.00) scholarships for use at an accredited post-secondary college or university.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better
- Be enrolled in one of the following areas of study:
- Business administration
- Finance or accounting
- Insurance studies
- Be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school OR
- Be employed full-time and enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school
- A completed and electronically signed SILA Foundation Scholarship Application (submissions accepted April 1-May 31st)
- A copy of a scholastic transcript that proves the academic requirement
Note: If you are a high school graduating senior please provide a copy of your high school transcript. If selected, you MUST provide a copy of your upcoming fall enrollment schedule from your college/university before we can release the fund.
- A letter of reference
- Employment verification letter if applying for consideration as a full-time employee
Note: If you fail to provide all required documentation at the time of application, your application will not be considered. If you request a copy of your transcript to be sent directly to us from your college/university, please upload the receipt from your request.
What you need to know
- Applications are accepted from April 1 through May 31
- Scholarships are awarded for the upcoming school year
- Recipients are awarded based on the substance and value of the application information provided
- Applications are evaluated and approved by the SILA Foundation
- If chosen as a scholarship recipient, proof of citizenship or permanent residency is required (i.e. copy of US Passport, or birth certificate, or state issued driver’s license, or USCIS Permanent Resident Card)
For help when you need it
Please email the SILA Foundation at email@example.com you have any questions.
343 Prebster Dr
Brownsburg, IN 46112
p: (866) 247-1284
The Lawn Love scholarship is our way of helping the next wave of entrepreneurs in their pursuit of education and excellence. Have you ever thought about a great solution to one of today’s major problems? Maybe you’ve already started or plan on building the solution yourself. In either case, if you’re a driven individual with big ideas on changing the world in your own way, then we want to get behind you and give you our support. We’re awarding a $1,000 scholarship to any student that qualifies and has a problem that they’re passionately driven about solving (and eventually, creating a business out of). If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Write an Essay
The essay must include your idea and proposed solution. Please keep the essay between 750 and 1,500 words.
Email Transcript & Your Essay
When you’ve completed your essay, please email it to us, along with a copy of your student ID and transcript.