At Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC, we understand that higher education is important for a successful future, yet a challenge for all to become financially secure. This amazing scholarship opportunity for the amount of $5,000 will help a deserving student to accomplish educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your application or the scholarship in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
In order to be eligible for the Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education, and a strong academic performance.
All applicants need to submit the following documents for consideration:
- A high school, undergraduate, or graduate school transcript. An unofficial version is acceptable.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- An attached application form.
- Essay – must be between 300-500 words on the following topic:
There have been many public service campaigns about the dangers of drinking and driving; however, people continue to make the unfortunate decision to drink and get behind the wheel. Write an essay about the reasons why people continue to drink and drive – and what initiatives could be executed to address those reasons.
Completed materials may be submitted by any of the following methods:
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
Questions? Please direct all questions via email to email@example.com
- The application and supporting material must be received by May 31, 2019.
- Notification will be sent to the scholarship winner by email prior to June 30, 2019.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition costs or other related educational expenses. Upon determining a winner, a check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. As the awarded recipient, you will be expected to submit necessary receipts in compliance with the IRS.
Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC is a team of highly skilled and experienced Pittsburgh DUI lawyers and criminal defense attorneys. We work hard to represents individuals throughout the surrounding areas charged with DUI, theft, fraud, traffic violations, drug crimes, and other criminal offenses.