VIDA is proud to offer the $2,500 Creative Art Impact Scholarship for college students to go towards the tuition cost of the college they will attend.
The Creative Art Impact Scholarship is not limited to any particular major. All majors can apply. We encourage study and learning across all disciplines. If you are passionate about empowering others and believe that art can have a global impact, we want to hear from you!
All applicants for the Creative Arts Impact Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be entering or enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States
- Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
- Open to students from all states
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Scholarship winner must provide enrollment and GPA verification
- All application questions must be answered fully
How to Apply
Twice per year, the Creative Art Impact Scholarship program will award one (1) individual passionate about artistic creativity and positively impacting others with a $2,500 scholarship towards their educational expenses.
To apply, students must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and complete the online scholarship application by the application deadline.