Every day the team at Find Answering Service helps people from all over the United States connect. In the work that we do, we can see how important being able to communicate well with one another is.
In such a growing, globalized world, effective communication is paramount. In the United States alone, 350 different languages are spoken and we are connecting in many different ways thanks to modern technology.
Why is connectivity so important today? How will communication technology evolve in the future? What technology or types of communication do you use to connect with others? Answering these questions in a well written and thought-out essay can win a deserving undergraduate student a $1,000 scholarship.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is connectivity so important today?
- How will communication technology evolve in the future?
- What technology or types of communication do you use to connect with others?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The Find Answering Service Connectivity Scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
The Find Answering Service Connectivity Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Your essay, please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by June 7, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by June 21, 2019.