The Swopsmart National Scholarship application begins on March 15th, 2019 and ends on December 14th, 2019. If you fulfill the categories below, you are eligible to apply.
- No age or major requirement
- Must enroll and attend a college (undergraduate or graduate program) within the U.S. with a full-time or part-time course of study at the time of receipt of scholarship
**Scholarship funds are paid directly to the school.
Applicants are asked to answer one of the following questions:
• What is the best phone of 2019 and why?
• Compare 2 competing phones of the same year (Example: Samsung Galaxy S9 vs iPhone X)
• Would you rather buy a new phone or a used phone and why?
Applicants must create their response in one of the following formats:
We do not want to set many limitations on your response. We encourage applicants to be creative.
All applicants must complete the application form.
If your response is a word document, blog post, or audio recording; please upload along with your application form.
Video responses need to be posted via YouTube. In your application please provide your YouTube video link.
If you choose to post your response on social media, please see instructions.