To apply for the Sixth City Marketing College Scholarship, eligible students will write an essay of 500 words or more about how the internet has impacted or influenced them in their chosen career path/studies. This could include through social media, website development and design, video production or a digital campaign.
There should be content that supports how any of these aspects influenced you and your future career or choice of study. Out of the box and creative topics are a plus.
- Enrollment/enrolling at an accredited institute, college or university (funds will be dispersed to the financial aid office directly)
- The essay needs to be provided in Word or PDF formats
Who Can Apply?
- Incoming freshmen
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- No age requirement
**Students must be enrolled full-time in an accredited university or college in the United States for the coming fall 2020 semester.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The final date to submit your essay is June 15, 2020. You can submit your essay any time before that date.
The scholarship winner will be announced August 5, 2020.
- Entries will be evaluated for spelling and grammar as well as overall storytelling
- This is a one-time scholarship of $1,500
- Scholarship winnings will be sent directly to the university/college financial aid office
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition, books, or on-campus room and board