If you’re a student from a single parent household or a student who has sadly lost both your parents, then we want to give you the opportunity to apply for one of our scholarships. We understand the importance of education and we want to make someone’s academic journey that little bit easier.
We’re offering students $1000 scholarships to use for their own educational purposes, whether that’s tuition, college books, equipment, or loans.
Eligibility Requirements for the Edubirdie Scholarship
We created our scholarship to try and help students avoid the financial hardships that people can so easily experience.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- A full-time student at a high school, college or university
- From a single parent or parentless household
- Aged 17 years old and over
Application Process and Requirements
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship you will need to submit the following information:
- A little bit about yourself (contact information, age, university, college or school)
- Links to your social media accounts
- Share information about scholarship on social media
- A 500-800 words essay on one of the following topics:
- “Do we still need grades in modern educational system?”
- “Information overload: the bane of modern world. How can we help the students to deal with it?”
- “Standardized testing: a conventional way of checking the results of education or a new caste system?”
This essay should be submitted in English language. All entries should be original and free of plagiarism! Each essay will be checked with a professional plagiarism checker and any non-unique piece will be declined.*
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest or accepting a scholarship, you agree to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- The recipient should meet all the requirements listed above in order to receive the scholarship. If we find out that a student no longer meets the eligibility requirements we will, unfortunately, have either revoke or take back the scholarship prize
- Scholarship points are not transferable from one academic year to the next, and the awards are not guaranteed to be renewed, if a student decides they want to apply again they will need to go through the standard application process
- Edubirdie sponsored scholarships must be used on tuition, school books, equipment for academic use, and other academic fees. The scholarship is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any monetary value whatsoever.
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail. If we don’t hear back in 7 days, we will have to offer the scholarship to somebody else
- The scholarship winners will receive instructions from Edubirdie on how to receive the scholarship
- Failure to follow the specified instruction by the deadline will disqualify the recipient from receiving the award
- Award notifications might be dependent on the number of submitted scholarship applications and may take from 2 weeks before to 2 weeks after the start date of the program or term of study.