The REACH Educational Grant Program® provides winning employees with college tuition assistance, reimbursement for qualifying education expenses and access to discounted textbooks*. NEW in 2019:REACH Grant recipients will receive one-on-one academic and career coaching by trusted advisors from the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) to help them be successful in college and beyond!
RGMs, AUMs, Shift Supervisors and Team Members at participating restaurants with a 2.5 GPA or higher are eligible to apply. There is no waiting period.
- Selected managers receive $3,000; eligible previous REACH Grant recipients receive $2,500; first-time winners receive $2,000.
- There are TWO chances to apply each year; the current application periods are:
- February 1 – March 28, 2019
- August 1 – September 26, 2019
- If you are selected to win in the spring round, you are not eligible to apply again during the fall round. Likewise, if you aren’t selected as a winner in the spring, you may apply again in the fall.
- Employees may apply and receive funds every calendar year.
- No mandatory essay.
- No citizenship or income information is collected.
- GPA is not a selection criteria.
*For recipients who choose this option