**Application cycle will reopen in Fall 2019**
The NJCPA Scholarship Fund awards $7,000 scholarships to college-bound New Jersey high school seniors intending to major in accounting or obtain a concentration in accounting which includes not less than 24 accounting credits. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, standardized test scores, essay and personal interview.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- NJ resident attending a NJ public, parochial, or home school high school
- Cumulative 3-year gpa of 3.5 or better OR a minimum total SAT score (reading, writing + math) of 1260 OR minimum composite ACT score of 26
- Planning to enter a US college/university in the upcoming Fall semester
- 500 word essay on the topic chosen by the organization
Please see the website for details and the application.