NCCF Survivor Scholarship Program
The National Collegiate Cancer Foundation was established to provide services and support to young adults whose lives have been impacted by cancer and who have continued with their education throughout treatment or after their treatment. These $1,000 competitive awards will be judged based on the criteria listed below.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the requirements listed below:
1. Must be a cancer survivor or current patient.
2. Must be between the ages of 18-35. An exception will be made if you are 17 and entering college in the fall following application.
3. US citizen or permanent resident.
4. Attending or planning to attend an accredited college, university or vocational institution in pursuit of an associate, bachelor, master’s, doctorate or certificate.
Criteria: Applicants will be evaluated based on six criteria:
– Displaying a “Will Win” attitude with respect to his or her cancer experience
– Quality of essays
– Financial need
– Overall story of cancer survivorship
– Commitment to education
– Quality of recommendations