Legacy Scholarship Program
The National Collegiate Cancer Foundation is proud to provide financial assistance to young adults pursuing their education who have lost a parent or guardian to cancer. These $1,000 competitive awards will be judged based on the criteria listed below.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the requirements listed below:
1. Lost a parent or guardian to cancer.
2. Must be between the ages of 18-35. An exception will be made if you are 17 and entering college.
3. US citizen or permanent resident.
4. Attending or planning to attend an accredited college, university or vocational institution in pursuit of an associate, bachelor, master’s, doctorate or certificate.
Criteria: Applicants will be evaluated based on four criteria:
– Financial need
– Notable Accomplishments
– Quality of recommendations