Students are able to apply for our $2,000 scholarship which can be used towards tuition for their next semester at college. All drawings will be done early August each year after submission deadlines have passed. All interested students will be required to write a short essay about their opinion on how Minecraft can be a positive influence within their education and career development. Minecraft has been used in many different facets of education and we want to know how you believe that the game can be further utilized to enhance learning and development. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences about how this amazing game that we love can be much more than just a game.
Eligible students will need to:
- Write a short essay of no less than 500 words about your opinion on how Minecraft can be a positive influence on education and career development.
- Fill out the information form below with your essay and appropriate information.
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must currently be enrolled in college or high school
- You must carry a 3.0 or high GPA
- Submissions must be received by July 31st, 2019.