Mesothelioma.com is proud to award $4,000 to one student whose life has been impacted by cancer. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to college students in their pursuit of higher education. If you’ve battled a form of cancer yourself, or witnessed a loved one receiving treatment, we want to hear your story.
Application Deadline is March 31, 2020 for Fall 2020 semester.
- Those who have battled cancer at any point in their lives (not limited to mesothelioma).
- Those who have a parent, sibling, immediate family member or close friend that has battled or is currently fighting cancer.
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered nationwide to united states citizens.
- Students must be in academic “good standing” and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible.