Make an Inspiring Video and Get a Reward
Tons of work, misunderstandings with teachers, zero time for yourself… Students experience these and many other issues every day. Are there any tips to help young scholars handle these challenges?
The IvyPanda team wants to hear your opinions and advice, so we decided to establish the $1,500 Semi-Annual Video Contest Scholarship for Students.
You don’t even need to have any distinguished achievements to qualify. All you need is a little bit of creativity!
Are you ready to compete for the prize?
Then keep reading!
Video Contest Highlights
- The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The runner-up prize is $500.
- The best videos will be published on our YouTube channel.
- Winners will receive individual certificates from IvyPanda.com.
- The contest is semi-annual. The rules stay the same, the topics and dates are being updated twice a year.
Who Can Participate?
We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
|Submissions Reception||June 3 – October 6, 2019|
|Videos Evaluation||October 7 – October 20, 2019|
|Online Voting||October 21 – November 3, 2019|
|Votes Counting||November 4 – November 10, 2019|
|Winners Announcement||November 11, 2019|
- Record an original video on one of the following topics:
- How to Overcome the Language Barrier as an International Student: Your Recommendations
- Your Time Management Tips for College Students
- How to Keep Yourself Healthy in a College Environment: Your Personal Lifehacks
- Your Advice for Choosing a College Major
Your video must:
- Cover one of the topics given above
- Be in English only
- Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
- Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
- Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- Be sent before the deadline
Note: For the best results, we reserve the right to change the title of your video before uploading it to YouTube.
- Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
- Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Send us an email at email@example.com OR message us on Facebook with:
- The direct link to your uploaded video
- The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
- The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
Each participant may submit only one video and win just one award.