The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) is open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students. Awards are based on merit and range from $500 to $5,000.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for high school students
- 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll on a full time basis at an accredited, not for profit, 4 year university or graduate school during the Fall of the scholarship year
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA
- Complete the FAFSA
- All majors are accepted, with an emphasis on STEM