This year’s scholarship is dedicated to the advancement of mental health, either through research, raising awareness, community building, or combating stigma. The program will award four students with a $5,000 scholarship each. The awarded scholarships will include:
- Two scholarships awarded to undergraduate recipients making an impact on mental health
- Two scholarships awarded to graduate recipients making an impact on mental health
Requirements for eligibility include:
- Current student in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree (as of fall 2019)
- Current U.S. resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from most recent college transcript
- Demonstrated involvement in the advancement of the mental health profession, either through research, patient advocacy, raising awareness, or community building
- March 1 – May 1, 2019: Application open
- June 15, 2019: Winners notified
- August 1, 2019: Funds distributed to University
How to apply:
- Click the “Apply Now” button (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/Healthline to create an AIM account using your email address and chosen password.
- Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of The Healthline and NAMI Stronger Scholarship Program application.
- Complete all required fields in the online application, and upload any required documents (such as GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript, and/or ACT/SAT scores). As part of the application process, you’ll be required to upload answers to three essay questions.
- Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application.
NOTE: The status “Complete” will display on your AIM home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified. Applicants are responsible for monitoring the progress of all application requirements to make sure their application is complete by 11:59 p.m. PST on May 1st. Late submissions will not be considered.