The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) invests in promising students with financial need who wish to study abroad. Potential applicants who meet the eligibility requirements may participate on any international education program that meets their academic objectives. Scholarships range from $1,250 – $10,000 and can be applied for programs that run for at least 28 days.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. (graduate students are not eligible)
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution
- Study abroad program must be at least 4 weeks (28 days) in country/countries
- Online application form
- Unofficial transcript upload
- Financial Aid Form (to be filled out by financial aid office, returned to student, and uploaded by student applicant)
- Recommendation letter (only 1, submitted by a professor, advisor, or supervisor)
- It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure FEA receives all application components by the deadline.