Expert Insurance Reviews offers our visitors a chance to take a closer look at their insurance options. We know that life changes like getting your license or buying a new house can be an exciting and stressful time in your life. We hope to make important insurance decisions easier and educate our visitors on the importance of taking the time to review their options.
To celebrate the exciting time of getting a drivers license and to bring awareness to driving safety, we have created an annual scholarship for young drivers. We are excited to hear from students regarding the importance of safety when you first get your license and how driving education can be improved.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Applicants must have their driver’s license or be learning to drive.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- When you first began driving, what were your top concerns regarding safety?
- How do you think that young and new drivers can be better educated about driving safety?
- How do you think that insurance providers can better assist young drivers?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit Expert Insurance Reviews Young Drivers Scholarship form linked below.
How to Apply
Please follow the form link to submit the below information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by September 25, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by October 1, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Expert Insurance Reviews.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about The Expert Insurance Reviews Young Drivers Scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by Expert Insurance Reviews will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, we are granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address. No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application and we will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
The winner will be asked if they will grant Expert Insurance Reviews permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on www.expertinsurancereviews.com or in other communications to promote the scholarship. All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced, no information pertaining to applicants is kept on file.
Applicants are not required to pay any fee for this scholarship and applicants are not required to provide any sensitive information.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Expert Insurance Reviews Young Drivers Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.