- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as a full-time student at a non-profit accredited US university for academic year 2019-2020.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If an entrant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their own name, email, and birth date and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
- If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
- One entry per person.
- All entrants are opting-in to a free financial literacy email program.
- All scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
- No purchase or credit application required.