Who Is Eligible:
Any current, full-time student of an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age or specific major requirement.
If you have not been accepted to college, you can still apply. Please note that the award is made directly to your college’s financial aid office so it won’t be distributed until you are registered with your school.
How To Apply:
Students who fit the eligibility requirements listed above can apply for the scholarship. To enter, applicants must submit either 1) an essay (maximum of 300 words), 2) a video (less than 1 minute), or 3) an image (photograph, drawing, etc) on ONE of the following topics:
- What is your migraine story?
- What is your light sensitivity story?
1) Post your submissions on AT LEAST one of your personal social media accounts.
Video entries: load the video to your social media account of choice.
Essay or Image: Post your essay or image on your social media account of choice
Social Media Instructions
- Facebook or Google+: At the end of your post add the following www.axonoptics.com | #mymigrainestory
- Instagram: after you post your video, in the caption www.axonoptics.com | #mymigrainestory
- YouTube: In your video title include #mymigrainestory and in the description add this link: axonoptics.com
Please make sure the post is public so that our panel can find them by searching ‘#mymigrainestory’. We encourage you to share your post(s).
2) Fill out the form at the bottom of the page
Deadline for Submission:
The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. on November 30, 2019, your local time.