The 2020 program year is open from September 1, 2019 until December 15, 2019 or until 10,000 applications are received.
What does it take to become an award winner?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. Share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to thoughtfully convey how they identified a challenge and volunteered to strengthen their community through service
- Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievement sm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be a high school senior applying to college for the fall 2020 semester
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness