Students in groups will be conducting a health promotion event on campus. We will start in Rechnitz Hall 107 and then then will walk to the event on-campus.
The Global Scholarship Showcase highlights student achievements away from campus as part of study abroad, international activities, and departmental club activities. It also showcases students who are engaged in global learning activities without traveling internationally. Students will present their research in photo essays/posters, short videos, and in seven-minute-motivator presentations, which focus on one significant outcome of the global learning experience. Refreshments will be served. Topics to be covered include:
- Global Barriers to Women’s Health
- World Mental Health: The German Perspective
- Reflections on International and Domestic Practices of Service-Learning
- Global Social Work: Lessons from the Field
- The Kite Runner: Novel Significance