EOF Transfer Scholars
We hope you utilize the information below to learn more about Monmouth University’s EOF Transfer process.
Join us June 2, 2021 for an EOF Transfer Information Session to learn more about our program, eligibility and how to sign up for your individual interview to be considered for the Fall 2021.
If you have any questions about the EOF Transfer process, please contact Emma Caban in Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com.
Apply as an EOF Transfer
Transfer students who are interested in applying for EOF must indicate their interest on the Common App or Monmouth application. This will automatically email our supplemental application to be completed online. All transfers that are accepted into our program will receive comprehensive support services through regular 1:1 counselor meetings, workshops, social engagements, and resources. Transfers with 54 or more transferable credits will be eligible for a potential EOF state grant and EOF university scholarship, transfers with less than 54 transferable credits will be eligible for a potential EOF state grant.
Steps in EOF Transfer Selection Process:
- Complete the Common App or the Monmouth University application.
- Complete EOF application.
- Submit an EOF transfer form if you were a prior EOF participant at another NJ college or university.
- Attend an EOF Transfer Information Session.
- Complete a one-on-one interview with an EOF staff member.
2021-2022 EOF Income Eligibility Scale with Asset Cap Calculation
|Applicants with a Household Size of||Gross Income (Not to Exceed)||Max. Asset Cap (Not to Exceed)|
|8+||Add $8,960 for each additional family member||Add $1,792 for each additional family member|
Eligibility & Applying for EOF
To be considered for the EOF program, you must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or NJ Dreamer
- Be a New Jersey resident
- Meet the NJ state mandated income guidelines (see Income Eligibility Scale)
- Show a family history of low-income
- Complete an application for admission to Monmouth University
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- NJ Dreamers/non citizens should fill out the NJ alternative application instead of the FAFSA
- To be eligible for Monmouth University EOF Scholarship, complete 54 transferable credits