Applicants must be a current Monmouth University student/student organization, staff, or faculty member. We anticipate making awards across all campus roles, and strongly encourage collaborative applications from all members of the campus community. Student applicants must be affiliated with a registered student organization with a budgetary account number or have the support and/or partnership with an academic or administrative department in order to transfer funding. Diversity Innovation Grants cannot be used to fund personnel costs (i.e. individual salary) however stipends can be budgeted into the proposal for extraordinary time commitments.
Applications should include:
- Description of the project and involved organizers.
- How the program fits into the purpose of the grant and whether the project is academic or co-curricular in nature.
- Learning or programmatic outcomes.
- Detailed budget projections including the proposed use of funds.
- Timeline for each part of the proposal including a draft schedule from planning to completion of the proposed program/project.
- Selected measures to gauge the success of the program/project.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Office of the Provost, the Intercultural Center, and members of a subcommittee from the President’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion.
Deadlines: Applications for the Spring/Summer 21′ are now closed. Projects anticipated for AY22 are now eligible for submission with a Fall project deadline of August 1st and a Spring deadline of January 3rd. Proposals selected to receive a grant may receive or full or partial grant, depending on feasibility and availability of funds.
Proposals may be submitted via form here.