Skip to main content

Disability Services

Counseling Services

Counseling and psychological services are available to all Monmouth University students. Professional counselors offer both individual and group services to students. DDS students in need of short-term counseling can be referred to a professional counselor in Counseling and Psychological Services, a division of Student Life. Students in need of longer term counseling can be referred to an off-campus provider or agency.