Skip to main content

Disability Services

Sign Language Interpreters

Monmouth University provides the services of sign language interpreters for students who are deaf or hearing impaired. A student in need of such assistance should request an interpreter by filling out a “Request for Interpreting” form at the Department of Disability Services for Students.

We encourage students to notify us upon registration for the course or as early as possible to arrange for an interpreter. Students should understand they are entering into a contract with the University and the interpreter, and have certain responsibilities when receiving this service. If a student does not comply with the terms of the contract, services may be curtailed