Samer Y. Khamaiseh, Ph.D.
Dr. Samer Khamaiseh received the M.S. degree in Computer Science and the Ph.D. degree in Computing with an emphasis on Cybersecurity from Boise State University, USA. He came to Monmouth University from Midwestern State University, which he was an assistant professor with the Department of Computer Science.
He was a Java Developer and Cybersecurity Specialist with EtQ Corporation. Khamaiseh is certified as a Java professional developer from Oracle University. He is a Guest Editor at Future Internet journal and active reviewer at various prestigious conferences and journals such as IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (IEEE-TIFS). Khamaiseh is serving as a TPC member and Program Committee member at the IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things and Intelligent Applications (ITIA 2020).
M.S., Boise State University
Ph.D., Boise State University
Software-Defined Networking (SDN), NG-SDN, P4-language, Machine Learning, Intrusion Detection System, Adversarial machine learning, Access Control, Software Security, Network security.
Open Networking Foundation (ONF)
The Linux Foundation
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
- CS-450-01 - Cyber Security
- SE-450-01 - Cyber Security
- CS-612-50 - Ethical Hacking
- SE-312-01 - Software Verification, Validation, and Maintenance
2021 Summer B
- CS-501A-02 - Computer Programming Essentials
- CS-492A-01 - Computer Science Senior Project A
- CS-691-KH3WA - Computer Science Thesis I
- CS-175-02 - Introduction to Computer Science I
- CS-438-51 - Operating Systems Analysis
- CS-505-51 - Operating Systems Concepts