Linda DeLuca, MSN, Ed., RN-BC
Registered Nurse with over 25+ years nursing experience including expertise in providing patient-focused clinical care, highly organized, and proficient use of electronic medical records, including Soarian, Cerner, and Practice Fusion. Ability to deal with complex patient and family issues while maintaining a calm, focused professional manner in stressful situations. Over 3 years experience Healthcare Educator role and Clinical Preceptor for graduate students. Well versed in provision of policies, procedures, and/or advanced practice protocols specific to the setting and role.
MSN/Educator Certificate, Thomas Edison State University
BSN, Thomas Edison State University
AAS, College of Staten Island
LPN, Middlesex County Vocational/Technical School
- DeLuca, L. (2014). Ebola: Examining the evidence. What do healthcare workers really need to know about this deadly virus? ADVANCE Healthcare Network for Nurses.
- DeLuca, L., Gianna, M. (2017). Quick identification of stroke in a postpartum patient yields positive result. American Nurse Today. 12 (11). pg. 22.
- NLN member
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Medical/Surgical Certification
- Research Committee: CentraState Medical Center (past)
- Unit Practice Council: CentraState Medical Center (past)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society – Upsilon Ro Chapter